all the foo that's fit to print!

2009/07/06

the new accessory

every so often, I splurge on sunglasses. a few years ago, it was a pair of rockin' Arnette Catfish (!) shades, only I ended up losing 'em somehow.

and thus is my problem w/ this type of purchase. I actually shell it out (b/c, you know, spending between 50-100 $ isn't THAT much, but I consider that a luxury), my plan of owning a bitchin' pair of shades works out for an extended period of time, and then it somehow ends up crashing and burning and I either lose 'em or break 'em or do something stupid.

however, I just can't get into simply owning a crappy pair of glasses from, you know, wal-mart. there's zero style w/ their selection, they end up breaking much sooner than my EXPENSIVO glasses would (I'm sure), and they probably cause me to look like a douche. if I'm gonna look like that, I better do it in style, right?!

that's why I'm so very excited to add these to my wardrobe:



hecks yes! can't wait to start sportin' these in the near future!

0 comments: